Featured Maple Leaf Product: Grilled & Ready Turkey Breast Strips (64358)
|Maple Leaf Cooked Turkey Breast Strips||1.5 kg||3.3 lbs|
|Vegetable oil||15 ml||1 tbsp|
|Onions, chopped||225 g||7.9 oz|
|Garlic, chopped||3 cloves||3 cloves|
|Poultry or turkey gravy, prepared from mix, low sodium||1 l||4.4 cups|
|BBQ Sauce, prepared||500 ml||2.1 cups|
|Mixed bean medley, frozen, thawed||1 kg||2.2 lbs|
|Monterey Jack cheese, grated||225 g||7.9 oz|
- Thaw Maple Leaf Cooked Turkey Breast Strips in steam table pan in refrigerator.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté onion and garlic in heated oil 5 minutes or until tender, Spoon over beef.
- Prepare turkey gravy according to package directions. Stir in BBQ sauce.
- Pour gravy mixture over turkey.
- Stir in mixed vegetables,
- Top with grated cheese if desired.
- Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven 55-60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170°F (75°C).
Serve with cooked rice, pasta, egg noodles or mashed potatoes and a colourful vegetable.
Nutritional Info per 180 g/6.3 oz
|Calories (18.6% from fat)||209 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||2.06 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.002 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||3.2 gm|
|Vitamin A||15 RE|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|