1 each (191 g/6.7 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Crispy Chicken Breast Burger, par-fried, 90 g (#64224)
|Chicken Burger, Breaded, 90 g each||25 each (2.250 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 15 oz)|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded||450 g||1 lb|
|Parmesan Cheese||130 g||4.6 oz|
|Bacon, ckd, 1 slice = 4.0 g||25 slices (100 g)||25 slices (3.5 oz)|
|Lettuce, Romaine, chopped||200 g||7 oz|
|Dressing, Caesar||250 ml||1 cup|
|Hamburger Bun, wholewheat, 53 g each||25 each||25 each|
- Preheat oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place frozen parfried chicken burgers on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for ~20 minutes; turn after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides and cooked. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- In a small bowl, mix the mozzarella cheese and the parmesan cheese together. Place 30 grams of mixed cheeses on the top of each chicken burger. Broil for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese. Transfer to an insert pan in a single layer. Top with lid and hold at >140'F/60'C until ready to assemble burgers.
- Preheat convection oven to 375'F/190'C. Cut bacon slices into halves. Place precooked bacon slices in a single layer onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and heat on venter rack for 4 minutes or until desired crispness. Transfer to an insert pan and cover with lid. Hold at >140'F/60'C until ready to assemble burger.
- Shred the chopped romaine lettuce and place in bowl. Toss the lettuce with the caesar dressing. Cover with wrap. Hold at <4'C/40'F until service.
- At point of service, build the sandwiches. Place the caesar romaine lettuce on the bottom of the bun, then top with the chicken burger, then top with the 2 half slices of bacon. Top with the other half of the bun and serve immediately.
Serve with raw veggies and ranch dip or bowl of tomato soup (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (191 g/6.7 oz)
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Trans Fats||0.22 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||60.78 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.32 mg|
|Calories from Protein||20 %|