Featured Maple Leaf Product: NEW BBQ Beef Ribette (41434)
|Maple Leaf Beef Ribette||25 each||25 each|
|BBQ Sauce||125 ml||4.2 fl oz|
|Canola Oil||30 ml||1 fl oz|
|Mushrooms, fresh, sliced||900 g||2 Lbs|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||375 ml||1.6 cups|
|Multigrain Bread, slices||25 Each||25 Each|
|Margarine, soft||250 ml||1.1 cups|
|Garlic Powder||30 ml||1 fl oz|
|Salt||3 ml||1/2 tsp|
- Place Maple Leaf BBQ Beef Ribette on baking sheet and brush each Ribette with 5ml of BBQ sauce. Bake ina 350 degree oven until heated through - approximately 7 min from tempered.
- In a small bowl melt margarine and mix in garlic seasoning (garlic powder/salt).
- On a separate baking sheet lay out toast and brush with garlic margarine mixture. Add 1 tbs (15ml) of cheese to each toast and toast in oven until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- In a large pan add oil and sauté mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- To build sandwich set BBQ Beef Ribette on garlic cheese toast and top with 2 tbs (30 ml) of Mushrooms.
Garnish top with mushrooms included in the recipe.
Serve with salad or vegetable sticks.
Nutritional Info per 206 g/ 7.2 oz
|Calories (49.8 % from fat)||478 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||8.26 g|
|Trans Fat||2.54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.3 g|
|Vitamin A||111 RE|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|