140 g /4.9 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Breaded Veal Cutlette, parfried, 113 g each, (#44422)
|Breaded Veal Cutlette, frz, 1 each =113 g||2.825 Kg||6.21 lbs|
|Roasted Red Peppers, drained||60 mls||1/4 cup|
|Pesto, prepared||125 mls||1/2 cups|
|Provolone Cheese, slices, (1 slice=20 g)||275 g||9.6 oz|
|Basil, fresh||60 ml||1/4 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Arrange veal cutlettes on parchment-lined baking sheet. Do not crowd or overlap. Baek veal for ~15 minutes until crispy and brown. Ensure internal temperature reaches 160'F/71'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- While veal cutlettes are baking, prepare pesto/red pepper sauce. Drain the roasted red peppers. Place in a food processor and puree until smooth, Add prepared pesto and mix together; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place 1 slice (20 g) provolone cheese on each baked veal cutlette. Place 1 tsp/5 mls of prepared pesto/roasted red pepper sauce on top. Season with pepper. Bake for an additional 2 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- At point of service, garnish with shredded fresh basil on top.
Serve with buttered parmesan pasta and vinaigrette tossed garden salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)