181 g/ 6.3 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Pork Cutlet, Breaded (45751)
|Maple Leaf Pork Cutlet||25 Each||25 Each|
|Apples, fresh, diced||420 g||0.94 Lbs|
|Tomatoes, fresh, diced||800 ml||3.4 cups|
|Onions, fresh, diced||150 g||5.3 oz|
|Vinegar, White||60 ml||2 fl oz|
|Sweet Onion Vinaigrette||496 ml||2.1 cups|
|Worchestershire Sauce||5 ml||1 tsp|
- Place Maple Leaf breaded pork cutlet on baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 20 min or an internal temperature of 165 F degrees.
- Chop apples in a small dice and add them to a medium sauce pan and sauté for two minutes.
- Add plum tomatoes to the sauce pan with apples and stir frequently to break up tomatoes.
- Finely chop the onion and add to sauce pan along with vinegar, the sweet onion vinaigrette and Worcestershire. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low; simmer for onehour or until thick.
- Plate with accompaniments and serve.
Garnish with apple relish or on the side.
Serve with a mashed or boiled potatoes and green vegetables.
Nutritional Info per 181 g/ 6.3 oz
|Calories (59.7% from fat)||374 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||4.7 g|
|Trans Fat||0.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.9 g|
|Vitamin A||11 RE|
|Vitamin C||5 mg|