1 each (124 g/4.4 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Boneless Pork Chop, raw, 3.5 oz (#57542)
|Pork Chop, bnls, raw, 3.5 oz||25 each (2.5 kg)||25 each (5 lbs 8 oz)|
|Soy Sauce, reduced sodium||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Worcestershire Sauce||50 ml||3 Tbsp + 1 tsp|
|Ginger Root, fresh, minced||30 g||1.1 oz|
|Lemon Juice||90 ml||1/3 cup + 2 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Canola Oil||20 ml||4 tsp|
- The day before, thaw the boneless pork chops under refrigeration <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat the convection oven to 350'F/177'C.
- In a 2" deep insert pan, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger root, lemon juice, pepper and oil. Add pork chops and turn to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. CCP-Hold at <40'F/4'C.
- Place marinated pork chops in roast pan and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, basting meat often with marinade. CCP-Cook to internal temperature of 160'F/71'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 each per serving; may garnish with fresh, chopped green onions.
Garnish with fresh, chopped green onions. Serve with steamed mixed vegetables and rice (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (124 g/4.4 oz)
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fats||0.06 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||1.03 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.98 mg|
|Calories from Protein||55 %|