Featured Maple Leaf Product” Halal Beef Burger, 3.5 oz, fully cooked (#64170)
|Beef Burger, Halal, Cooked, 3 oz||25 each||25 each|
|Balsamic Vinegar||80 ml||1/3 cup|
|Olive Oil||80 ml||1/3 cup|
|Black Pepper, ground||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Tomatoes, fresh (medium or large)||900 g||2 lbs|
|Mayonnaise||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Pesto, basil||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Mozzarella Cheese, slices||450 g||1 lb|
|Lettuce, leaf||454 grams||1 lb|
|Hamburger bun, white||25 each||25 each|
- Heat convection oven to 300'F/150'C. Alternatively can heat precooked halal beef burgers on grill. Flip after 5 minutes and heat until the internal temperature reaches 165'C/74'C for at least 15 seconds.
- Place precooked halal beef burgers on a parchment lined 2" deep insert pan and cover with foil. Heat until an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is reached for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Slice medium or large tomatoes into slices. In a small bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, oil, and pepper. Pour over tomato slices to marinate.
- Prepare sauce for burger. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise and pesto. Cover and hold until service at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Assemble burger: Place cooked beef patty onto one side of bun. Place mozzarella cheese slice on top. Top with marinated tomato(s) and lettuce leaf. On the other side of bun, place 30 mls/2 Tbsp of mayonnaise/pesto spread on bun. Serve 1 burger each.
Serve with pasta salad and vinaigrette tossed salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)