150 g/5.3 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Burns Easy Carve Bone-In Smoked Ham (#64696)
|Easy Carve Smoked Bone-In Ham||2.5 kg||6 lbs 4 oz|
|Maple Syrup, pure||80 ml||1/3 cup|
|Water, tap||250 ml||1 cup|
|Brown Sugar||250 ml||1 cup|
|Soy Sauce, Low Sodium||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Ketchup||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Dry Mustard Powder||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Crushed Pineapple, packed in juice, undrained||525 ml||18 oz|
|Cornstarch||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Water, tap||40 ml||2 2/3 Tbsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 300'F/150'C.
- Cut the cold, easy carve, smoked ham into 4 pieces (inside/outside/shank bone and knuckle). Slice the inside or outside portions of the carved ham into 100 g portions by hand or on the electric meat slicer. Once sliced, place into a shallow roasting pan, slightly overlapping.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan prepare the Maple Pineapple Sauce. Combine maple syrup, the first amount of water, brown sugar, soya sauce, ketchup, dry mustard spice, and crushed pineapple including the juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and the second amount of water until smooth; stir into pineapple sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour sauce over the sliced carved ham. Loosely tent with foil to prevent browning.
- Place sliced ham with maple pineapple sauce into oven and bake for 45-60 minutes until internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 90 grams of sliced ham with maple pineapple sauce ladled on top.
Serve with scalloped potatoes and buttered green beans (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 150 g/5.3 oz
|Total Fat||13.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.6 g|
|Total Sugar||15.1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.3 g|
|Vitamin A||2.2 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.0 mg|
|Calories from Protein||26 %|