175 g/6.1 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Burns Easy Carve Bone-In Smoked Ham (#64696)
|Easy Carve Smoked Ham, bone-in||2.5 kg||6 lbs 4 oz|
|Dry Mustard Powder||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Water||60 ml||1/2 cup|
|Brown Sugar||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Maple Syrup, pure||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Ground Cinnamon||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Ground Cloves||2 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Ground Allspice||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Apple, baking, dice into small bite-size pieces||4 each (113 count)||4 each (113 count)|
|Pear, bartlett or bosc, dice into small bite-size pieces||4 each (110 count)||4 each (110 count)|
- Preheat convection oven to 300'F/150'C.
- Cut the cold, easy carve, smoked ham into 4 pieces (inside/outside/shank bone and knuckle). Slice the inside or outside portions of the carved ham into 100 g portions by hand or on the electric meat slicer. Once sliced, place into a shallow roasting pan, slightly overlapping.
- Dissolve the dry mustard powder in water.
- In a small bowl, place brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, cloves and allspice. Mix in the mustard/water mixture.
- Core the apples and the pears. Dice into small, bite-size pieces and mix in the glaze mixture. Evenly divide the spiced apple/pear mixture on top and sides of the sliced ham. Tent loosely with foil so it does not brown or dry out. Bake for ~ 45-60 minutes and until internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds. Baste the ham and fruit every 15 minutes.
- Serve 90 grams of sliced ham with spiced apple and pears on top.
Serve with mashed potatoes/scalloped potatoes and steamed broccoli/green vegetables (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 175 g/6.1 oz
|Total Fat||13.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1.2 g|
|Vitamin A||2.0 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.1 mg|
|Calories from Protein||23 %|