1 each (83 g/2.9 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Bacon Bits, 1/2 inch diced, Ready To Eat (#13513)
|Liquid whole eggs||1.3 L||5 1/2 cups|
|Ground black pepper||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Bacon bits, 1/2 inch, RTE||450 g||1 lb|
|Cheddar cheese, grated||290 g||10.3 oz|
|Italian seasoning||10 mL||2 tsp|
- Preheat the convection oven to 375'F/190'C. Spray muffin pan(s) generously with cooking spray. You can also use cupcake liners to prevent egg muffins from sticking.
- Pour liquid eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk together with black pepper.
- Stir in the cooked bacon bits, cheddar cheese and Italian seasoning into the eggs.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3rds full. Top with more bacon and cheese if you like.
- Place muffin pan(s) into a preheated convection oven and bake for ~12-15 minutes or until set. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Allow to cool a bit and serve your cheesy bacon egg muffins immediately.
Serve with home fries and sliced tomato (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (83 g/2.9 oz)
|Total fat||13 g|
|Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Vitamin A||102.6 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.05 mg|
|Calories from protein||27%|