417 g/14.6 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Cutlet, 87 g (#13238)
|Breaded Chicken Breast Cutlet, cooked, 87 g||25 each||25 each|
|Bacon, sodium reduced, 18-20/lb||25 slices (570 g)||25 slices (1 lb 4 oz)|
|Corn Niblets, frozen||750 ml||3 cups|
|Romaine Lettuce, torn||4 kg||8.8 lbs|
|Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved||750 g||1.7 lbs|
|Avocado, fresh, small/medium, chopped||6 each||6 each|
|Marble Cheese, shredded||500 g||1 lb 1 oz|
|Ranch Dressing, low calorie||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place frozen breaded chicken cutlet on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip the breaded chicken cutlet and cook for an additional 10 minutes to ensure that the chicken is evenly browned. Ensure an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is reached for at least 15 seconds. Once cooled, cut cooked chicken into strips to place on salad. Hold under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C until assembly of salad.
- Cook bacon strips until crispy and cut into 1 cm/0.4 inch pieces. Place frozen corn kernels in colander and run hot water over corn to unthaw, drain and set aside.
- Prepare romaine lettuce; cut or tear into 2" pieces. Wash and cut tomatoes into half lengthwise. Peel and chop avocado. Shred marble cheese, Hold under refrigeration at 40'F/4'C until point of service when assembling salad.
- Assembly of Salad: Place 150 ml/5 oz romaine salad onto plate. Place chilled sliced breaded chicken cutlet (87g) on top of romaine lettuce in a line, followed by 6 tomato halves in a line next to the chicken, 30 ml/2 Tbsp corn kernels in a line following the corn, 1/4 chopped avocado; repeat as stated above, 20 grams/0.7 oz of marble cheese and lastly 1 slice of chopped bacon pieces, Ladle 1 oz/30 ml of ranch salad dressing over prepared salad.
Serve with wholegrain roll or garlic bread (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 417 g/14.6 oz
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||11.1 g|
|Total Sugar||8.2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||7.4 g|
|Vitamin A||761.8 RE|
|Vitamin C||16.1 mg|
|Calories from Fat||58 %|