Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Crispy Chicken Breast Burger, par-fried, 90 g (#64224)
|Chicken Burger, Brd, 90 g each||25 each (2.250 kg)||25 each (4 lbs, 15 oz)|
|Butter, solid||115 g||4 oz|
|Garlic, minced||12 g||0.4 oz|
|Flour, All Purpose||85 g||3 oz|
|Soup, Chicken Broth RTS||2 L||8 cups|
|Lemon, zest||20 ml||1 Tbsp + 1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice, fresh||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Chives, dry||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Thyme, dried||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Salt, table||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Pepper, Black, Grd||3 ml||2/3 tsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place frozen chicken burgers on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for ~20 minutes; turn after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides and cooked. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Remove from oven. Transfer to insert pan with lid. Hold at >140'F/60'C until later step.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and add minced garlic. Saute for 30 seconds; then whisk in the flour forming a roux.
- Gradually add the chicken broth, whisking as you add to avoid forming clumps.
- Next add lemon zest and juice, chives and thyme. Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to insert pan and hold at >140'F/60'C until point of service.
- At the point of service, ladle 20 ml/1 1/3 Tbsp over prepared chicken burger.
Serve with roasted red potatoes and steamed green vegetables i.e. green beans, asparagus, brussel sprouts or tossed vinaigrette salad (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (180 g/6.3 oz)
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fats||0.02 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||9.79 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.1 mg|
|Calories from Protein||19%|