220 g / 7.7 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Boneless Chicken Thigh (55344)
|Boneless Chicken Thighs||1.5 Kg||3.3 Lbs|
|Curry Powder||30 mL||2 Tbsp|
|Canola Oil||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Chicken Base, low sodium||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Romaine Lettuce, cleaned and chopped to bite-size||2 Kg||4.4 Lbs|
|Tomatoes, fresh, diced||500 g||1.1 Lbs|
|Cucumbers, fresh, sliced||375 g||13.1 oz|
|Red Onions, fresh, sliced||170 g||6 oz|
|Carrots, fresh, peeled, shredded||170 g||6 oz|
|Lemon Juice||188 mL||6.4 Fl oz|
|Lemon Zest, chopped fine||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Sugar, granulated||5 mL||1 tsp|
|Dijon Mustard||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Black Pepper||5 mL||1 tsp|
|Salt||5 mL||1 tsp|
|Canola Oil||562 mL||2.4 cups|
- Preheat convection or Combi oven to 375 F. Ensure the chicken thighs are completely defrosted. The seasonings stick and the chicken will cook better when the fully defrosted.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, curry powder, thyme, parsley and black pepper.
- Toss the defrosted chicken in a bowl with the curry mixture, canola oil and chicken base. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, making sure not to overlap the chicken. Roast in the oven for 25-35 minutes, depending on the heat of the oven. Ensure that the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F (74 C). Chill once cooked and slice into strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions and carrots. In another bowl, make the dressing by whisking together lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, Dijon mustard, pepper, salt and canola oil. Reserve until ready to mix salad together for service.
- For service, combine the salad ingredients and toss with dressing. Either combine the chicken into the salad for service or place on top (your choice).
Serve with naan bread (side nutritional analysis not included in totals).
Nutritional Info per 220 g / 7.7 oz
|Calories (76.2% from fat)||300 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||2.45 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.086 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||2.6 gm|
|Vitamin A||0 RE|
|Vitamin C||27 mg|