1 each (182 g/6.4 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Products: Bacon Chips, 1 inch, fully cooked (#13509) and Boneless Pork Chop, raw, 3.5 oz/100 g (#57422)
|Boneless Pork Chop, raw, 3.5 oz/100 g||25 each/2.5 Kg||25 each/5 lbs 8.2 oz|
|Table Salt||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Ground black pepper||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Canola Oil||150 mL||2/3 cup|
|Margarine||75 mL||1/3 cup|
|All purpose flour||75 mL||1/3 cup|
|Chicken broth||625 mL||2 2/3 cup|
|Lemon juice||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Garlic powder||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Heavy whipping cream, 35% milk fat||900 mL||3 2/3 cup|
|Bacon Chips, 1 inch, fully-cooked||225 g||7.9 lbs|
|Dried parsley||25 mL||1 Tbsp + 2 tsp|
- The day before, thaw the boneless pork chops under refrigeration <40F/4C.
- Preheat the convection oven to 300F/150C.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill pork chops on medium heat in oil; grill 2-3 minutes on each side until nicely seared on both sides. Remove the pork chops and place in 2" deep baking pans.
- In the skillet, melt the margarine and then add flour into it and cook for about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the chicken broth, lemon juice and garlic powder. Stir and cook until it has noticeably reduced. There should be a smooth slurry from the flour and chicken broth. Stir in the cream until the sauce is a smooth consistency. Remove from heat.
- Place pork chops in baking pans and sprinkle cooked bacon pieces over the top. Evenly divide cream sauce over each pan. Cover with foil and bake in the convection oven for ~20 minutes. CCP-Cook to an internal temperature of 160F/71C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 pork chop each with the bacon cream sauce ladled over the top. Garnish with dried parsley. CCP-Maintain >140F/60C; discard unused product.
Serve with mashed acorn squash and steamed asparagus or green beans. Garnish with dried parsley (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (182 g/6.4 oz)
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Calories from Protein||27%|