Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Breast Cutlet, 87 g (#13238)
|Breaded Chicken Breast Cutlet, fully cooked, 87 g||25 each||25 each|
|Margarine||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|White Onions, diced||300 g||10.5 oz|
|Salt||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Pepper||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Mushroom, fresh, sliced||456 g||1 lb|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||20 ml||1 1/3 Tbsp|
|Flour||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Cooking Wine||625 ml||2 1/2 cups|
|Chicken Broth, reduced sodium||160 ml||2/3 cup|
|Cream, Half & Half||80 ml||1/3 cup|
|Thyme, dried||2.5 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Parsley, dried||5 ml||1/2 tsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Place frozen chicken breast cutlet on lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- Melt margarine in a saute pan over medium heat. Add in the diced onions and a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan. Saute until the liquid is evaporated and mushrooms are barely cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add in the garlic and a pinch of salt. Saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle the flour over mushrooms and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium/medium-low and add in the cooking wine. Cook until slightly reduces, about 4-6 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth and continue to cook until slightly reduced again about 4-5 minutes. Stir in cream and thyme. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in the parsley. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- Serve 1 cooked chicken breast cutlet with 30 ml/2 Tbsp of Creamy Marsala Mushroom over top.
Serve with buttered broad egg noodles and mixed vegetables (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each
|Total Fat||6.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.8 g|
|Total Sugar||2.9 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
|Vitamin A||18.6 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.5 mg|
|Calories from Fat||35 %|