195 g/6.8 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Grilled Diced Chicken Breast 1/2″ (#43848)
|Chicken, diced, ckd, thawed||1.45 kg||3 lbs 3 oz|
|Sour Cream, reduced fat||750 mL||3 cups|
|Cream of Chicken Soup, condensed||900 mL||3 2/3 cups|
|Peas, frz||300 g||11 oz|
|White Rice, cooked||1.15 L||4 1/3 cups|
|Poultry Seasoning||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Chili Powder, mild||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Ritz Crackers, crushed||275 g||10 oz|
|Margarine, soft, melted||250 mL||1 cup|
- The day before, thaw the diced cooked chicken under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Grease 2" deep full-sized insert pan(s) with cooking spray.
- Prepare the cooked white rice according to recipe standard and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix diced chicken, sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, frozen peas, cooked rice, poultry seasoning and chili powder. Gently mix and transfer to 2" deep insert pan(s).
- Crush the ritz crackers (or Saltine Crackers) and spread over the top of the casserole.
- Melt the margarine and spoon the melted margarine over the top of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for ~20-30 minutes until top is golden brown. CCP-Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve #6 scoop per serving.
Serve with streamed or roasted green vegetables i.e. asparagus or green beans (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 195 g/6.8 oz
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Trans Fats||0.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||17.65 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.12 mg|
|Calories from Protein||20 %|