Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneider Chicken Thigh Bone-In, IQF (#26344)
|Chicken Thigh, Bone-In, IQF||25 each (3.225 g)||25 each (7.1 lbs)|
|Margarine, melted||350 ml||1 1/2 cup|
|Worcestershire Sauce||45 ml||3 Tbsps|
|Mustard, dry ground||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|French's Original French Fried Onions, canned, crushed||480 g||16.8 oz|
- The day before, thaw chicken thighs under refrigeration at 40'F/4'C or lower. Remove skin from chicken thighs once thawed and discard.
- Preheat convection oven to 375'F/190'C. In a bowl, combine melted margarine, worcestershire sauce and dry mustard spice.
- Crush fried onions in a bag with a rolling pin or in blender. Place crushed french fried onions in an insert pan. Dip chicken thighs in melted margarine mixture, and then coat with the crushed fried onions.
- Place onion coated chicken thighs on lined parchment baking sheet. Bake for ~ 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is reached for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 each of the Crispy Onion Chicken Thigh.
Serve with roasted potatoes, buttered green beans and buttermilk biscuits (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each
|Total Fat||28.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.8 g|
|Total Sugar||1.1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
|Vitamin A||14.9 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.38 mg|
|Calories from Fat||67 %|