Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Smoked Toupie Ham (#52672)
|Ham, Toupie, Boneless||2.250 kg||5 lbs|
|Honey, warmed||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Cloves, ground||2.5 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Brown Sugar||250 ml||1 cup|
|Horseradish||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Lemon Juice||60 ml||1/4 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 300'F/150'C. Bake toupie ham for 12-15 minutes per lb/0.5 kg.
- Cut ham into 1/4 inch slices and tie with kitchen twine. Place ham in shallow roasting pan.
- Heat honey in microwave or heat in small saucepan on the stove. Remove from heat and stir in ground cloves. Drizzle over ham. Bake uncovered for approximately 1- 1 1/4 hours. Baste ham often with drippings.
- Meanwhile combine the brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice. Baste ham with brown sugar sauce allowing it to drop down between the slices. Bake uncovered for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 145'F/63'C for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 90 grams of Sliced Glazed Honey & Horseradish Toupie Ham per serving.
Serve with scalloped potatoes and a colourful vegetable ie mixed vegetables, bean medley (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 90 grams
|Total Fat||4.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.6 g|
|Total Sugar||15.3 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.20 g|
|Vitamin A||0.23 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.9 mg|
|Calories from Fat||25 %|