220 g/7.7 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Grilled Diced Chicken Breast 1/2″ (#43848)
|Grilled Chicken, FC, 1/2" diced, thawed||1.5 kg||2 lbs 10 oz|
|Green Zucchini, fresh, diced||1.15 kg||2 lbs 8 oz|
|Red Onions, fresh, diced||500 g||1 lb 2 oz|
|Red Peppers, fresh, diced||450 g||1 lb|
|Tomatoes, Grape||463 g||1 lb|
|Artichoke, canned, drained||750 g||1 lb 10 oz|
|Kalamata Olives, sliced, drained||219 g||8 oz|
|Canola Oil||80 mL||1/3 cup|
|Greek Seasoning||60 mL||1/4 cup|
|Dill Weed, dried||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Lemon Juice||80 mL||1/3 cup|
|Feta Cheese, crumbled||250 g||9 oz|
- The day before, thaw diced chicken under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Cut fresh vegetables and dice into 1/4" pieces with the exception of the grape/cherry tomatoes which need to be kept whole.
- Drain the artichokes and chop them. Drain the kalamata olives.
- Heat a skillet or grill top over medium-high heat and add oil. Once the oil is hot, add the onion and red bell pepper and saute for 2-3 minutes, then add in the zucchini and tomatoes and cook another 2-3 minutes. Add the thawed, diced chicken to the skillet/grill along with the chopped artichoke hearts and sliced kalamata olives.
- Add the Greek seasoning and the dill weed. Stir to combine to ensure all vegetables are evenly cooked and tender.
- CCP-Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Pour the lemon juice over the prepared skillet/grill and add in the crumbled feta cheese.
Serve with steamed rice and toasted garlic bread (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 220 g/7.7 oz
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fats||0.07 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Dietary Fibre||3 g|
|Vitamin A||65.7 RE|
|Vitamin C||63.3 mg|
|Calories from Protein||41 %|