175 g / 6.1 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Oktoberfest Smoked Dinner Sausage (24563)
|Oktoberfest Smoked Dinner Sausage||1.75 Kg||3.85 lbs|
|Cabbage, shredded, Coleslaw mix||285 g||10 oz|
|Red Bell Peppers, diced, frozen||115 g||4 oz|
|Onions, diced, frozen||170 g||6 oz|
|Canola Oil||30 mL||2 Tbsp|
|Egg Noodles, Cooked||2 Kg||4.4 Lbs|
|Garlic, minced||30 mL||2 Tbsp|
|Black Pepper||10 mL||2 tsp|
- Preheat convection or Combi oven to 350 F. Ensure that the sausages are defrosted fully.
- In a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, add the canola oil and when hot saute onions, peppers and cabbage for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, spread out the sausages and roast for 12-16 minutes, depending on the heat of the oven. Ensure the sausage reaches an internal temperature of 165 F (74 C). Chill, once cooled, cut into rounds. Reserve.
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, heat water to a boil, season with salt. Add the dried egg noodles and boil for 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, drain and reserve.
- In a parchment lined 2" hotel pan, combine the cooked sausage rounds, peppers, onions, cabbage, noodles, garlic and black pepper. Heat the mixture in a preheated 350 F oven, stirring occasionally. Ensure that an internal temperature of the dish reaches 165 F (74 C).
Garnish with chopped fresh herbs and green onions. Serve with sour cream if desired (garnish and sides not included in nutritional analysis).
Nutritional Info per 175 g / 6.1 oz
|Calories (60% from fat)||365 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||8.01 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.175 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||1.4 gm|
|Vitamin A||32 RE|
|Vitamin C||11 mg|