1 each (4" by 4")
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Smoked Toupie Ham (#52672)
|Toupie Ham, Smoked (diced)||500 g||1.1 lbs|
|Liquid Eggs (or 27 large eggs)||1.33 Litre||47 oz|
|Oregano, ground||20 ml||4 tsp|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||510 g||18 oz|
|Grape Tomatoes or Plum Tomatoes||250 ml||1 cup|
|Green Peppers, fresh, diced||500 ml||2 cups|
|Spring/Green Onions, thinly sliced||75 ml||1/3 cup|
- Dice toupee ham and hold in refrigerator at 40'F/4'C or lower. Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- In a large bowl, pour in liquid eggs. Whisk oregano into eggs and stir in shredded cheese, diced ham, halved tomatoes, diced green peppers, and thinly sliced green onions.
- Spray a 2" deep full size insert pan with cooking spray. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake in convection oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until set and browned. Cook to an internal temperature of 145'F/63'C for at least 15 seconds.
- Cut the insert pan into 4" by 4" squares. Cut each square on the diagonal to yield 2 triangles. Serve 2 triangles per serving.
Serve with grilled potato hashbrowns and toast (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (4" by 4")
|Total Fat||13.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||6.0 g|
|Total Sugar||1.44 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.42 g|
|Vitamin A||138.1 RE|
|Vitamin C||11.7 mg|
|Calories from Fat||64 %|