247 g/8.7 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Broiled Beef Burger, FC, 3 oz/85 gm (#41522)
|Broiled Beef Burger (85 g/3 oz)||25 each (2.125 kg)||25 ( 4 lbs 11 oz)|
|Margarine, soft||50 ml||10 tsp|
|Olive Oil||50 ml||10 tsp|
|Mushrooms, fresh, sliced||1.4 kg||3 lbs 1 oz|
|Onions, frz, dliced||214 g||7.5 oz|
|Garlic, minced||71 g||2.5 oz|
|Salt, table||2 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Thyme, dried||20 ml||4 tsp|
|Beef Broth||1.35 L||5 2/3 cup|
|Red Wine, Non-Alcoholic||450 ml||1 2/3 cup + 3 Tbsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream, 35% milkfat||450 ml||1 2/3 cup + 3 Tbsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and lace frozen, broiled beef burgers in single layer; do not overlap on pan. Place in oven and heat for ~10 minutes, flip burger over and heat for another ~10 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is reached for a minimum of 15 seconds. Transfer to an insert pan and hold at >140'F/60'C.
- While the burgers are reheating, prepare mushroom wine sauce. Heat stockpot over medium-high heat and melt margarine and oil. Add thickly cut, sliced mushrooms and cook 5 minutes until soft. Stir in diced onions and cook another 3 minutes. Add minced garlic, salt, pepper and dried thyme. Cook another 2 minutes, stirring constantly until garlic is fragrant, then transfer mushroom mixture to a bowl.
- Add to the same stockpot, non-alcoholic red wine or red wine and boil until reduced by half. This should take ~3 minutes scraping the bottom with a spatula to deglaze the pan. Add the beef broth and boil until about 2/3rds of the liquid remains. Add whipping cream and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Return mushrooms to the pan and heat until warmed through. Pour prepared mushroom wine sauce over the heated hamburger steaks.
- At point of service, garnish with parsley and serve 1 each.
Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 247 g/8.7 oz
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fats||1 g|
|Total Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Vitamin A||1.43 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.96 mg|
|Calories from Protein||24.3 %|