170 g/6.0 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Boneless Toupie Ham (#52672)
|Boneless Toupie Ham, fresh, sliced into 90 g portions||2.25 kg||4.95 lbs|
|Mustard Powder, dry||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Water||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Brown Sugar||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Maple Syrup||375 ml||1 1/2 cup|
|Cinnamon, ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Cloves, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Allspice, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Apples, granny smith, cored & diced||660 g||1 lbs 7 oz|
|Pears, diced, water packed, canned, drained||600 g||1 lbs 7 oz|
- Preheat the convection oven to 300'F/150'C.
- Cut the toupie ham into 90 g/3.2 oz slices using a meat slicer or with a knife. Place into a shallow roasting pan, slightly overlapping.
- Dissolve the mustard powder in water.
- Prepare the glaze mixture. In a small bowl, place brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice. Mix in the mustard/water mixture.
- Core the apples and dice them into small pieces. Drain the canned pears and dice into smaller, pieces similar in size to the apples. Mix the diced apples and pears into the glaze mixture. Evenly divide the spiced apple/pear mixture on the top and sides of the sliced ham. Tent loosely with foil so the ham does not dry out.
- Bake for ~ 45 minutes until the internal temperature of 160'F/71'C is held for at least 15 seconds. Baste the ham with the glaze and fruit mixture every 15 minutes.
- Serve 90 grams/3.2 oz of sliced ham with spiced apples and pears on top.
Serve with buttered brussel sprouts & carrots and mashed potatoes (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 170 g/6.0 oz
|Total Fat||2.6 g|
|Trans Fat||0.02 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.9 g|
|Total Sugars||23.6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1.3 g|
|Vitamin A||1.02 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.64 mg|
|Calories from Protein||26 %|