Beef, Sausages, Chicken
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Roller Grill Natural Wiener 7″ 5/lb (#13605)
|Onions, fresh, chopped||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Red Pepper, fresh, chopped||750 ml||3 cups|
|Margarine, melted||175 ml||1/4 cups|
|Sour cream, Reduced fat||250 ml||1 cup|
|Cream of Mushroom Soup Reduced Sodium, condensed||830 ml||3 1/3 cups|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||400 g||14 oz|
|Potato, Diced Frozen Hash browns||3 kg||6.6 lbs|
|Roller Grill Natural Wieners, 7", 8/lb||1.5 kg||3.3 lbs|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||200 g||7 oz|
|Cracker Crumbs||170 g||6 oz|
- Thaw wieners on a tray in refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower. Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'F.
- Chop onions and red pepper in fine pieces. Spray a skillet with cooking spray, heat on medium heat and saute onions and red peppers until tender.
- Melt margarine. Mix sour cream, reduced sodium cream mushroom soup, melted margarine, and grated cheddar cheese in 4" deep insert pan.
- Gently stir in frozen hash browns, sliced wieners, and onion pepper mixture. Top with additional grated cheese and crushed crackers. Cover with parchment paper and foil. Bake at 325'F/165'C for 50-60 minutes to internal temperature of 165'F/74'C.
- Serve 180 mls/6 oz per serving.
Serve with a vinaigrette mixed green salad or green bean salad (sides not included in the nutritional analysis)
Nutritional Info per 180 ml
|Total Fat||29.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||10.3 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||6.0 g|
|Vitamin A||81.7 RE|
|Vitamin C||31.8 mg|
|Calories from Fat||52 %|