6 Pieces (150 g/5.3 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: BBQ Beef Ribette, FC, 85 g (#41434)
|BBQ Beef Ribette, , fully cooked, 85 g||2.15 kg||4 lbs 12 oz|
|Onions, fresh, chopped fine||660 g||1 lb 7.3 oz|
|Honey||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Rice Vinegar||250 ml||1 cup|
|Sugar, Granulated||188 g||7 oz|
|Soya Sauce||160 ml||2/3 cup|
|Sriracha Sauce||20 ml||1 Tbsp + 1 tsp|
|Garlic, minced||29 g||1 oz|
|Ginger Root, fresh, chopped fine||13 g||0.5 oz|
|Sesame Oil||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Green Onions, chopped||125 g||4.4 oz|
- The day before, thaw cooked bbq beef ribette.
- Cut each ribette into 6 strips (~0.5 cm strips) vertically and place into insert pan(s).
- Prepare the marinate: Mix the onions, honey, rice vinegar, sugar, soya sauce, sriracha sauce, minced garlic, chopped gingerroot and sesame oil in a bowl. Pour mixture over the ribettes, coating thoroughly. Cover with lid or wrap and allow the ribettes to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Hold at <40'F/4'C under refrigeration.
- Wash green onions and chop into small pieces. Place in a bowl and cover with wrap. Set aside as garnish.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place the marinated ribettes in the oven and heat for ~20 minutes and until an internal temperature of 165'F/74'Cis reached for a minimum of 15 seconds. Do not cover with lid/foil when baking.
- At point of service, serve 6 pieces of Korean Short Ribs per serving and garnish with a sprinkling of green onions.
Serve with steamed basmati rice and mixed vegetable medley (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 6 Pieces (150 g/5.3 oz)
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fats||0.15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.71 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|