Featured Maple Leaf Product: Chicken Drumstick, IQF (#26336)
|Chicken Drumsticks, IQF||25 each (2.65 kg)||25 each (5.83 lbs)|
|BBQ Sauce||500 ml||2 cups|
|Peach Jam||250 ml||1 cup|
|Ginger Root, fresh, minced||30 ml||2 Tbsps|
- Thaw chicken drumsticks the day before under refrigeration at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F. Alternatively can grill chicken drumsticks over direct heat for 10 minutes, flip and cook 10 minutes longer to achieve grill marks on both sides.
- In a small saucepan, combine barbecue sauce, peach jam and minced ginger root. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Place chicken drumsticks on parchment lined baking sheet. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and baste with Peach Ginger BBQ sauce; reserving some for later use. Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for at least 15 seconds. Brush remaining sauce over chicken drumsticks.
- Serve 1 chicken drumstick per serving.
Serve with parslied rice and a mixed green lettuce salad or green beans (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each
|Total Fat||10.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Sugar||11.2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.3 g|
|Vitamin A||0.0 RE|
|Vitamin C||3.3 mg|
|Calories from Fat||43 %|