140 g /4.9 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Breaded Veal Cutlette, parfried, 113 g each, (#44422)
|Breaded Veal Cutlette, frz, 1 each =113 g||2.825 Kg||6.21 lbs|
|Roasted Red Peppers, drained||60 mls||1/4 cup|
|Pesto, prepared||125 mls||1/2 cups|
|Provolone Cheese, slices, (1 slice=20 g)||275 g||9.6 oz|
|Basil, fresh||60 ml||1/4 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Arrange veal cutlettes on parchment-lined baking sheet. Do not crowd or overlap. Baek veal for ~15 minutes until crispy and brown. Ensure internal temperature reaches 160'F/71'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- While veal cutlettes are baking, prepare pesto/red pepper sauce. Drain the roasted red peppers. Place in a food processor and puree until smooth, Add prepared pesto and mix together; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place 1 slice (20 g) provolone cheese on each baked veal cutlette. Place 1 tsp/5 mls of prepared pesto/roasted red pepper sauce on top. Season with pepper. Bake for an additional 2 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- At point of service, garnish with shredded fresh basil on top.
Serve with buttered parmesan pasta and vinaigrette tossed garden salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 140 g /4.9 oz
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fats||0.18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Sugars||4 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||38.9 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.34 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|