1 each (201 g/7.1 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Boneless Pork Chop, raw, 3.5 oz (#57542)
|Pork Chop, bnls, raw, 3.5 oz||25 each (2.5 kg)||25 each (5 lbs 8 oz)|
|Canola Oil||90 ml||1/3 cup + 2 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Margarine||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Onions, fresh, sliced||385 g||13.6 oz|
|Beef Broth, RTS||1.15 L||4 2/3 cups|
|Cajun Seasoning||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Mustard, prepared||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Paprika, dry||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Sour Cream, reduced fat||24 fl. oz||3 cups|
|Flour, All Purpose||50 g||1.8 oz|
- The day before, thaw the boneless pork chops under refrigeration <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat the convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or grill to medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with garlic powder and black pepper and brown until golden brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a 2" deep insert pan(s).
- In the same skillet, melt the margarine and add the sliced onions over medium heat. Saute the sliced onions until tender for approximately 8 minutes. Sprinkle onions over the pork chops.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, cajun seasoning, mustard and paprika together. Pour over the pork chops and onions.
- Cover pan with lid/foil and place in preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir sour cream and flour into the liquid in the pan. Continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes with lid on. Ensure internal temperature reaches a minimum of 160'F/71'C for a minimum of 15 seconds.
Serve with mashed potatoes and a garden tossed salad (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (201 g/7.1 oz)
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fats||0.18 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||1.45 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.18 mg|
|Calories from Protein||40 %|