1/8th pizza (130 g/4.6 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Pulled Chicken, fully cooked (#2995)
|Pulled Chicken, cooked||750 g||1 lbs 10 oz|
|Margarine||100 mL||1/3 cup + 4 tsp|
|Alfredo Sauce Mix||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Milk, 2%||580 mL||2 1/3 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 mL||1 tsp|
|Parsley, fresh, chopped fine||60 mL||1/4 cup|
|Pizza Crust, parbaked, thin 12", 300 g each||3.13 each||3.13 each|
|Mushrooms, fresh, sliced||190 g||6.7 oz|
|Baby Spinach Leaves, fresh||30 g||1 oz|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded||500 g||1 lbs 2 oz|
- The day before, thaw the cooked pulled chicken under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 425'F/220'C.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine. Whisk in the alfredo sauce mix and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, and pepper; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in parsley. Cool slightly.
- Place pizza on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cooled alfredo sauce mixture. Top with shredded chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds.
- At point of service, cut the pizza into 8 pieces. Serve 1 slice each.
Serve with Tossed Garden Salad with balsamic dressing (sides not included in the nutritional information)