240 g/8.4 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Natural Pulled Pork (#26980)
|Pulled Pork, fully cooked||1.5 kg||3.3 lbs|
|Cornbread Muffin Dry Mix||725 g||25.4 oz|
|Cream Style Corn, canned||1.3 L||37 oz|
|Egg, large||6 each||6 each|
|Milk, 2%||375 ml||1 1/2 cup|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||380 g||13.3 oz|
|Barbecue Sauce||1.250 L||5 cups|
- One day before, thaw pulled pork in refrigerator in advance of preparation of recipe. Hold at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 375'F/190'C or lower. Spray 2" deep full size insert pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix, cream style corn, eggs, milk and half of the shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes until the cornbread is lightly browned and a tester inserted into the bread comes out with just a few crumbs. Remove from oven.
- Shred pulled pork with a fork and place in bowl. Toss pork with BBQ sauce and spread over baked cornbread. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Ensure internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for at least 15 seconds.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes and cut the Pulled Pork Cornbread Casserole into 3" x 4" serving.
Serve with Sauteed Green Peppers, Green Peas or Tossed Garden Salad and Sour Cream (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 240 g/8.4 oz
|Total Fat||21.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||8.4 g|
|Total Sugar||22.7 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3.3 g|
|Calories from Fat||40 %|