Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneider Chicken Thighs Bone-In, IQF (#26344)
|Chicken Thigh, IQF, Bone-In||25 each (3.2 kg)||25 each (7 lbs)|
|Lemon Juice||200 ml||7 oz|
|Olive Oil||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Italian Seasoning||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Rosemary, dried||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
- Two days before, thaw chicken thighs in the refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange chicken thighs skin side down on parchment lines baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, italian seasoning, rosemary and minced garlic. NOTE: If prefer fresh rosemary, may substitute 125 ml fresh rosemary for the dried rosemary for a fresher tasting final product. Brush 1/3 of mixture over chicken. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Using tongs, turn chicken thighs skin side up. Brush 1/3 of lemon/oil mixture over skin. Broil until thighs are browned about 5 minutes.
- Turn off broiler and set convection oven to 425'F. Brush final 1/3 of lemon/oil mixture over chicken and return pan to oven. Bake until juices run clear when pricked with a fork and meat is no longer pink at the bone, about 10-15 minutes. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 each (129 g) Rosemary-Lemon Chicken Thigh per serving.
Serve with steamed rice and steamed broccoli (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each
|Total Fat||18.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.25 g|
|Vitamin A||16.1 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.75 mg|
|Calories from Fat||63 %|