290 g/10.2 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Diced Turkey, 1/2″, fully cooked (#64364)
|Diced Turkey, 1/2", cooked||1.5 Kg||3.3 lbs|
|Poultry Stuffing Mix, prepared||3 L||3 Quarts|
|Margarine||60 mL||1/4 cup|
|White Onion, fresh, diced||500 mL||2 cups|
|Celery, fresh, diced||500 mL||2 cups|
|Poultry Gravy, reduced sodium, prepared||3.5 L||3.5 quarts|
|Cranberry Sauce, canned||330 mL||1 1/3 cup|
- The day before, thaw the diced turkey under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Grease a 2" deep full-sized insert pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare poultry stuffing mix according to recipe standards; hold at >140'F/60'C until later step.
- Heat margarine in a skillet on medium heat. Sauté diced onion and celery for ~5 minutes or until tender. Mix in the prepared stuffing.
- Prepare the low-sodium poultry gravy according to the recipe standard.
- Arrange half of the stuffing in the bottom of the prepared insert pan. Sprinkle the diced cooked turkey on top of the stuffing. Spread half of the prepared gravy on top.
- Repeat the layers and place dollops of cranberry sauce on the final layer of gravy.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds. Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving. Cut each full size insert pan into 6 by 6 to yield 36 servings per pan.
- At point of service, serve 1 piece (2" X 3") each.
Serve with mashed potatoes and buttered green beans & carrots (sides not included in the nutritional information).