280 g/9.8 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Chicken Thighs, Bone-In, IQF (#26344)
|Chicken Thigh, Bone In, IQF||25 each (4.3 kg)||25 each (9.5 kg)|
|White Onions, fresh, chopped||600 g||1 lbs 5 oz|
|Yellow or Orange Peppers, fresh, chopped||550 g||1 lbs 3 oz|
|Chili Powder||45 mL||3 Tbsp|
|Paprika||45 mL||3 Tbsp|
|Medium Salsa RTS||750 mL||3 cups|
|Cumin Powder||45 mL||3 Tbsp|
|Cream of Mushroom, reduced sodium, Condensed||1.15 L||4 2/3 cups|
- The day before, thaw the bone-in chicken thighs under refrigeration at 40'F/4'C. Preheat the convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Remove the skin from the Chicken Thighs and trim away excess fat from chicken.
- Chop fresh onion and yellow pepper into 1/2" pieces; set aside.
- In a 2" deep full-sized insert pan, add salsa, cumin, paprika, and chili powder. Stir in the onion and yellow pepper until coated. Add in the cream of mushroom soup.
- Add chicken pieces, bone side up. Push to the bottom of the insert pan, submerging as much as possible. Spoon some of the mixture over the chicken. Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes. CCP- Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 piece per serving using 30 mL of prepared sauce.
Serve with steamed rice, corn on the cob, fresh avocado slices and sprinkle with cilantro (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 280 g/9.8 oz
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Trans Fats||0.13 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.4 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2.0 g|
|Vitamin A||41.85 RE|
|Vitamin C||42.7 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|