1 each (116g/4.0 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Ready Links Breakfast Sausage (#64000)
|Pork Skinless Breakfast Links, fully cooked, 22.5 g/0.8 oz||30 each (675 g)||30 each (1 lbs 8 oz)|
|Oil, canola||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Mushrooms, fresh, chopped||450 ml||1 3/4 cup|
|Green Peppers, fresh, diced||900 ml||3 2/3 cup|
|Liquid Eggs or Large Eggs||800 ml or 18 eggs||3 1/4 cup or 18 eggs|
|Milk, 2%||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Black Pepper, ground||3 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||300 g||11 oz|
|Green Onions, fresh, thinly sliced||225 ml||3/4 cup|
- The day before, thaw the precooked pork sausages under refrigeration and maintain <40'F/4'C. Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Slice thawed sausage links into thin slices. Heat a skillet with oil and add chopped mushrooms and diced green peppers. Saute until the vegetables are tender. Add in the sliced sausages and cook for 1-2 minutes to ensure all sides are golden brown in colour.
- In a large bowl, pour in liquid eggs, milk and black pepper. Whisk the mixture and stir in the shredded cheese, sliced green onions and sausage/vegetable mixture until combined.
- Spray cupcake pan(s) with cooking spray or alternatively line with parchment muffin cups. Pour the egg mixture into each cup until they are two-thirds full.
- Bake for ~18-20 minutes or until the egg mixture is set and browned. CCP-Cook to an internal temperature of 145'F/62'C is reached for a minimum of 15 seconds. Serve hot.
Serve with fried potato hash browns and fresh fruit (sides not included in the nutritional analysis).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (116g/4.0 oz)
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.2 g|
|Total Sugar||2.0 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
|Vitamin A||86 RE|
|Vitamin C||19 mg|
|Calories from Protein||23 %|