155 g/5.5 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Broiled Meatballs, 10g each (#40118)
|Black Pepper, ground||15 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Onions, fresh, minced||40 g||1.5 oz|
|Paprika||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Cumin Powder||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Brown Sugar||125 g||4.4 oz|
|Garlic Powder||15 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Table Salt||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Maple Leaf Meatballs, broiled, frz, 10 g each||1.5 kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Tomato Sauce, LS, Cnd||1.4 L||5 2/3 cup|
|Water||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Ground Mustard, dry||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Kalamata Olives, sliced, drained||115 g||4 oz|
|Mozzarella Cheese, cubed into 1/2 "||375 g||13 oz|
- Preheat convection to 325'F/165'C.
- In a small bowl, combine the black pepper, minced onions, paprika, ground cumin, brown sugar, garlic powder and salt.
- In a 2" deep insert pan, place frozen meatballs.
- In a large bowl, mix tomato sauce, water, dry mustard, apple cider vinegar, and drained kalamata sliced olives. Add in the brown sugar, and spice mixture. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the meatballs and stir to combine.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in preheated convection oven. Bake for ~50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Sprinkle cubes of mozzarella cheese over Sloppy Joe Meatball Bake. Place back in oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes with the lid off until the cheese in melted.
- Serve 6 meatballs each per serving with additional sauce. Garnish with fresh or dried basil at point of service.
Serve with buttered noodles, steamed broccoli and toasted garlic bread (sides not included in the nutritional information).