1 each (137 g/4.8 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Turkey Burger, Fully Cooked, 85 g (#55692)
|Turkey Burger||25 each (2.125 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 11 oz)|
|Margarine||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Onions, fresh, finely chopped||135 g||5 oz|
|Garlic, minced||9 g||0.3 oz|
|Mushroom, fresh, sliced||255 g||9 oz|
|Thyme, dried||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Turkey Gravy, reduced sodium||750 ml||3 cups|
|Sour Cream, reduced fat||90 ml||1/3 cup + 2 tsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place turkey burgers on a baking sheet, leaving some space between each. Heat for ~10 minutes and flip burgers over. Heat for an additional 10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Transfer to an insert pan and lid until service. CCP-Maintain >140'F/60'C until service.
- Meanwhile, while the turkey burgers are heating, heat a saucepan on medium-high heat and add margarine. Heat until slightly melted and then add chopped onions, stir for a minute and then add the garlic. Saute for 1-2 minutes and then add the mushrooms and thyme. Saute for an additional 3-5 minutes until the mushrooms are light brown in colour.
- Prepare the low sodium turkey gravy according to package directions. Add the gravy to the saucepan and add the sour cream; heat and stir occasionally for an additional 5 minutes to allow the flavours to blend and to prevent from burning. Transfer to an insert pan with lid and hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- At the point of service, serve 1 each of the turkey burger and ladle over 30 mls/1 oz of the mushroom & onion gravy using a 1 oz ladle. May garnish with dried parsley if desired.
Serve with mashed potatoes and cooked mixed vegetables (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (137 g/4.8 oz)
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fats||0.19 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||23.66 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.41 mg|
|Calories from Protein||35 %|