1 each (200 g/7oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Chicken Thighs, IQF, Bone-In (#26344)
|Chicken Thighs, BI, IQF, thawed, 172 g each||25 each (4.3 kg)||25 each (9.46 lbs)|
|Apricot Jam||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Barbeque Sauce||200 mL||3/4 cup|
|Garlic, minced||25 g||~1 oz|
|Onion Powder||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
- Thaw bone-in chicken thighs in the refrigerator overnight at 40'F/4'C or lower.
- Remove skin from thighs and trim away excess fat. Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C. Prepare a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray the tinfoil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine apricot jam, barbeque sauce, garlic, and onion powder.
- Place skinless chicken thighs in the foil-lined baking sheet. Baste both sides of the chicken thighs with apricot glaze. Baste chicken thighs halfway through baking. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Ensure internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 Sweet Apricot Chicken Thigh per serving.
Serve with parslied roasted potatoes, and steamed green beans (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each (200 g/7oz)
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Trans Fats||0.11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.6 g|
|Total Sugars||7 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.1 g|
|Vitamin A||0.86 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.05 mg|
|Calories from Protein||28 %|