1 each (264 g/9.3 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF, grilled (#64358)
|Canola Oil||60 mL||1/4 cup|
|Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF||1.75 Kg||3 lbs 14 oz|
|Nacho Cheese Mix, Shredded||1.25 Kg||2 lbs 12 oz|
|Canned Cranberry Jelly Sauce||1.5 L||6 1/3 cups|
|Fresh Sage, chopped||750 mL||3 cups|
|Whole Wheat Tortilla (34 g/1.2 oz each)||50 each (16.5 cm diameter)||50 each (6.5 inch diameter)|
- The day before, thaw the cooked turkey strips under refrigeration at <4°C/40°F.
- Preheat oil on the skillet/flattop over medium heat.
- Place one layer of Tortilla Wraps on the skillet and top with a 1/4 cup/50 g of the Nacho Cheese Mix, then 60 g Turkey Strips, 1/4 cup/60 mls cranberry sauce, 2 Tbsp/30 mls sage, and another 1/4 cup/50 g cup Nacho Cheese and top with second Tortilla Wrap.
- Grill for about five minutes on each side or until the cheese is melted. Alternatively, you can substitute dried sage for fresh sage (1 tsp dried = 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Remove from heat and transfer to a 2 inch deep insert pan. Place parchment paper in between the layers of quesadilla and cover with the lid. Hold at >60°C/140°F until service. At the point of service, cut each quesadilla into quarters to serve.
Serve with raw vegetables & ranch dip (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (264 g/9.3 oz)
|Calories from Protein||19%|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Soluble Fiber||0 g|
|Total Sugars||27 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Vitamin A||32.5 RE|
|Vitamin C||3.36 mg|
|Trans Fats||0.06 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|