1 each (202 g/7.1 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully-Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF, grilled (#64358)
|Fresh Romaine Lettuce, cut in half lengthwise (1 head = 813 g/1 lb 5 oz)||2 heads||2 heads|
|Olive Oil||90 mL||1/3 cups + 2 tsp|
|Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF||1.5 Kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Fresh Red Onions, Sliced Thin||190 g||6.7 oz|
|Parmesan Cheese, Grated||200 mL||3/4 cup + 1 Tbsp|
|Caesar Dressing||300 mL||1 1/4 cup|
|Bacon Bits/Chips, cooked||125 g||4.4 oz|
|Whole Wheat Tortilla, 34 g/1.2 oz each||25 each (16.5 cm diameter)||25 each (6.5 inch diameter)|
- The day before, thaw the cooked turkey strips under refrigeration at <4°C/40°F.
- Slice the Romaine lettuce in half, leaving the core intact. Rinse each half and use a towel to dry well. Brush the oil evenly over each half and place on the grill/cooktop, cut side down. Cook the Romaine until grill marks form, and the leaves are slightly charred, about 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, slice the core off the Romaine and roughly chop each half and add it to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- On the grill top, heat oil and sauté turkey strips until browned in colour and internal temperature reaches 74°C/165°F for at least 15 seconds. Transfer to an insert pan and cover with lid. Hold at >60°C/140°F until ready to assemble at the point of service.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, red onions, and bacon bits to the Romaine in a mixing bowl. Add the Caesar dressing, and toss to combine.
- At the point of service, assemble the wraps. Lay the tortilla wraps down, add the Caesar salad to each wrap and top with 60 g/2.1 oz of warmed turkey strips. Fold the sides of the tortillas in and roll them away from you. Slice each wrap in half and serve immediately.
Serve with sweet potato fries and additional caesar dressing if desired (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (202 g/7.1 oz)
|Calories from protein||23%|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Soluble Fiber||0 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fats||0.15 g|
|Vitamin A||331.29 RE|
|Vitamin C||4.69 mg|