285 g/10 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully-Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF, Grilled (#64358)
|Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF||1.5 Kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Fresh Whole Beets, peeled, roasted and chopped||1.5 Kg||3 lbs 4.9 oz|
|Sliced Canned Pears, drained||1.5 Kg||3 lbs 4.9 oz|
|Feta Cheese, drained & crumbled||750 g||1 lb 10.5 oz|
|Radishes, sliced||575 g||1 lb 4.3 oz|
|Spring Mix Lettuce, fresh||500 g||1 lb 1.6 oz|
|Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, prepared||750 mL||3 cups|
- The day before, thaw the cooked turkey strips under refrigeration at <4°C/40°F.
- Peel roasted beets and dice into 1 inch pieces; set aside for a later step. If beets are raw, preheat the convection oven to 175°C/350°F. Wash beets under cold water and cut off the top and bottoms. Cut beets in half and toss with oil, salt, and pepper. Place into an insert pan and cover with lid. Roast the beets for one hour until the beets are tender when poked with a fork.
- Drain the sliced, canned pears and the feta cheese. Crumble the feta cheese. Wash the radishes and sliced thinly. Hold under refrigeration at <4°C/40°F.
- Combine the beets, radishes, and spring mix in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Toss with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- At the point of service, portion the 500 mls/2 cups of salad onto a plate. Sprinkle 3 Tbsp/45 mL using #20 scoop of feta cheese over the top of the salad and 125 mls/1/2 cup of sliced pears. Arrange 60 g/2 oz of turkey strips onto the salad. May garnish with walnut pieces if desired.
Serve with a garlic bread or warmed crusty bun (sides not included in the nutritional information). May garnish with radishes & walnut pieces if desired.
Nutritional Info per 285 g/10 oz
|Calories from Protein||21%|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Soluble Fiber||0 g|
|Total Sugars||13 g|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fats||0.01 g|
|Vitamin A||131.26 RE|
|Vitamin C||11.55 mg|