1 each (147 g/5.2 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Turkey Burger, Fully Cooked, 85 g (#55692)
|Turkey Burger, fully cooked, 85 g each||25 each (2.125 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 11 oz)|
|Swiss Cheese, sliced, 25 g each||615 g||1 lb 6 oz|
|Black Forest Ham, deli sliced, 21 g each||525 g||1 lb 3 oz|
|Chicken Broth, reduced sodium||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Heavy Whipping Cream, 35% milkfat||250 ml||1 cup|
|Dijon Mustard||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Tarragon, dry||10 ml||2 tsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place turkey burgers on a baking sheet, leaving some space in between each. Heat for ~10 minutes and flip burgers over. Remove from oven.
- Place 1 slice (21 g/0.7 oz) of black forest ham on top of the turkey burger and then top with 1 slice (25 g/0.9 oz) of Swiss Cheese. Put back into the oven and heat for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted over the turkey and ham. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds. CCP-Maintain >140'F/60'C until service.
- Meanwhile, while the turkey cordon bleu is heating in the oven, prepare the dijon cream sauce. Heat a small saucepan over high heat and add the chicken broth. Whisk in the cream, mustard and tarragon. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- At point of service, serve 1 each of the turkey cordon blue and ladle over 10 mls/2 tsp of dijon cream sauce. May garnish with fresh tarragon or dried parsley.
Serve with steamed asparagus and roasted red potatoes (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (147 g/5.2 oz)
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fats||0.34 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||60.44 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.66 mg|
|Calories from Protein||36 %|