3" x 3" (220 g/7.7 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully-Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF, Grilled (#64358)
|Cooked Turkey Breast Strips, IQF||1.5 Kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Mashed Potato, Prepared||2.1 L||8 1/3 cups|
|Reduced Sodium Poultry Gravy, prepared||525 mL||2 cups + 2 Tbsp|
|Canola Oil||60 mL||1/4 cup|
|Fresh Onions, chopped||320 g||1 1/3 cups|
|Garlic, chopped||30 mL||2 Tbsp|
|Frozen Vegetable Mix, 5-way||300 g||1 1/4 cups|
|Dried Parsley||50 mL||3 Tbsp + 1 tsp|
|Dried Thyme||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Poultry Stuffing Mix, prepared||3.2 L||13 1/2 cups|
|Parmesan Cheese, grated||360 mL||1 1/2 cups|
- The day before, thaw the cooked turkey strips under refrigeration at <4°C/40°F.
- Preheat the convection oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes according to recipe standard. Prepare the reduced sodium poultry gravy according to the recipe standard.
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic for about five minutes or until tender and translucent. Add the turkey strips, mixed vegetables, gravy, parsley, thyme, and pepper; and cook until incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Prepare the stuffing mix according to the package directions; hold at >140°F/60°C until a later step.
- Grease a 2" deep full-sized insert pan (12" x 18”) with cooking spray. Arrange the stuffing in the bottom of the prepared insert pan. Spread the turkey filling on top and finish with the mashed potato layer. If the mashed potatoes have thickened, add cream to loosen it up. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top and place the casserole in the oven.
- Bake uncovered in the prepared oven for 30 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden brown. Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F/74°C held for at least 15 seconds.
- At the point of service, cut each full-sized insert pan into 4 x 6 to yield 24 servings. Serve one piece (3" x 3”) per serving.
Serve with steamed broccoli and garnish with chopped parsley (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 3" x 3" (220 g/7.7 oz)
|Calories from Protein||23%|
|Total Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Soluble Fiber||0 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fats||0.17 g|
|Vitamin A||111.33 RE|
|Vitamin C||27.21 mg|