3" x 4" (223 grams/7.8 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Lightlife Grounds (#00209)
|Lightlife Grounds, Vegan, thawed||2270 g (5 packages of 454 g)||5 lbs (5 packages/454 g each)|
|Onion, frz, diced||180 g||6.3 ounces|
|Carrots, frz, diced||270 g||9.5 ounces|
|Mushrooms, pieces, canned, drained||250 ml||1 cup|
|Parsley, dried||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Milk, 2%||400 ml||1 2/3 cup|
|Cream of Mushroom Soup, LS, canned, condensed||800 ml||3 1/4 cups|
|Potato, mashed pearls or alternatively can use fresh mashed||831 g||1 lb 13 oz|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||560 ml||2 1/4 cups|
|Ground black pepper||2 ml||1/2 tsp|
- The day before, thaw vegan lightlife grounds in an insert pan in the refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F.
- Brown vegan grounds in a non-stick pot on medium heat. Product is "raw" so handle as you would ground beef; product may still appear pink when cooked due to beet juice.
- Add vegetables and spices to browned meat crumble. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Combine milk and soup. Keep refrigerated at 4'C/40'F until ready to use. Add soup mixture to meat.
- Spray a 2" deep insert pan(s) with cooking spray. Pour meat mixture in to insert pan(s).
- TOPPING: Prepare potatoes according to package directions and spread evenly on meat. Sprinkle shredded cheese and pepper over potatoes.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C for 15 seconds is reached.
Serve with roasted or steamed green beans, broccoli or brussel spouts and garlic bread (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 3" x 4" (223 grams/7.8 oz)
|Total Fat||22.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.0 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||6.6 g|
|Vitamin A||158.8 RE|
|Vitamin C||13 mg|
|Calories from Fat||44%|