206 g/ 7.2 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders BBQ Beef Ribette (#41434)
|Maple Leaf Beef Ribette, 85 grams each||25 each||25 each|
|BBQ Sauce||125 ml||4.2 fl oz|
|Canola Oil||30 ml||1 fl oz|
|Mushrooms, fresh, sliced||900 g||2 Lbs|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||375 ml||1.6 cups|
|Multigrain Bread, 30 gram slices||25 Each||25 Each|
|Margarine, soft||250 ml||1.1 cups|
|Garlic Powder||30 ml||1 fl oz|
|Salt||3 ml||1/2 tsp|
- The day before, thaw cooked beef ribette in the refrigerator at 40'F/4'C or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Place Maple Leaf BBQ Beef Ribette on a parchment lined baking sheet and brush each Ribette with 5 ml of BBQ sauce. Bake until heated through - approximately 7 minutes. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds.
- In a small bowl melt margarine and mix in garlic seasoning (garlic powder/salt).
- On a separate baking sheet lay out multigrain bread and brush with garlic margarine mixture. Add 1 Tbsp/15ml of cheese to each toast and toast in oven until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- In a large pan add oil and sauté mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- To build sandwich set BBQ Beef Ribette on garlic cheese toast and top with 2 Tbsp/30 ml of Mushrooms.
Garnish top with mushrooms included in the recipe.
Serve with salad or vegetable sticks.
Nutritional Info per 206 g/ 7.2 oz
|Calories (58% from fat)||400 kcal|
|Total Fat||25.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||8.8 g|
|Total Sugar||5.2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3.2 g|
|Vitamin A||26.9 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.34 mg|