163 g/5.7 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Breaded Veal Cutlet (44422)
|Olive oil||60 ml||2 Fl oz|
|Garlic, Fresh minced||7.5 ml||1½ tsp|
|Shallots, Fresh minced||15 ml||1 tbsp|
|White Mushroom, Fresh sliced||375 ml||1.6 cups|
|Shitake Mushroom, Fresh sliced||125 ml||½ cup|
|Oyster Mushroom, Fresh sliced||250 ml||1.1 cups|
|Butter||50 ml||1.7 Fl oz|
|Flour||75 ml||2.5 Fl oz|
|Pepper||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Cream, 5%||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Breaded Veal Cutlet||25 Each||25 Each|
|Provolone Cheese, sliced||25 slices||25 slices|
- Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C).
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic and shallots. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shallots are softened.
- Add mushrooms to the shallots. Cook over low heat until wine evaporates and mushrooms are softened approximately 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and flour. Whisk to make roux.
- Add roux to mushroom mixture and stir to combine. Add cream gradually and stir constantly. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add pepper.
- Arrange veal cutlets on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Top each cutlet with one slice cheese. Bake veal cutlets for 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F (74°C).
- Serve veal cutlet with 2 tbsp (20 ml) mushroom sauce.GARNISH: Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
Serve with mashed potatoes or parsley egg noodles.
Nutritional Info per 163 g/5.7 oz
|Calories (54.3% from fat)||362 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||6.24 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.000 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||1.6 gm|
|Vitamin A||52 RE|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|