223 g/ 7.8 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Country Sausage (#64003)
|Maple Leaf Cooked Country Pork Sausage||2.5 Kg||5.5 lbs|
|Canola Oil||25 ml||0.9 fl oz|
|Broccoli Florets||1 Kg||2.2 Lbs|
|Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup||1.2 L||5.1 cups|
|Parmesan Cheese, grated||175 ml||5.9 fl oz|
|Cream Cheese||375 ml||1.6 cups|
|Margarine, soft||175 ml||5.9 fl oz|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||250 ml||1.1 cups|
|Breadcrumbs||250 ml||1.1 cups|
- Slice Country Sausage into 1/2 slices and sauté with vegetable oil for 2 -3 minutes or until lightly browned. When finished add sausage to bottom of a full-size steam pan.
- Coarsely chop broccoli florets and place them on top of the sliced sausage in the steam pan as the second layer.
- In a large mixing bowl combine condensed soup, parmesan cheese and cream cheese. Stir well and pour over broccoli and sliced Country Sausage.
- In small bowl combine melted margarine, cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs. Toss with a fork and mix well. Add mixture evenly on top of the condensed soup in steam pan.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes at 375 degrees or until an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Garnish with tomato slice on top (not included in nutritional analysis).
Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed rice.
Nutritional Info per 223 g/ 7.8 oz
|Calories (61.8% from fat)||415 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||10.2 g|
|Trans Fat||1.68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.9 g|
|Vitamin A||129 RE|
|Vitamin C||26 mg|