Featured Maple Leaf Product: Pulled Beef (26985)
|Canola Oil||50 mL||1.7 fl oz|
|Red Peppers, Sliced||140 g||4.9 oz|
|Green Beans||900 g||2 Lbs|
|Garlic, Fresh, Minced||30 mL||1 Fl oz|
|Soy Sauce, Light||75 mL||2.5 Fl oz|
|Hoisin Sauce||30 mL||1 fl oz|
|Ginger, Fresh, Grated or Minced Fine||10 g||0.4 oz|
|Schneiders Pulled Beef||1.5 Kg||3.3 Lbs|
|Beef Stock||250 mL||8.5 Fl oz|
|Cornstarch||30 mL||1 Fl oz|
|Water||20 mL||0.7 Fl oz|
|Sesame Seed Oil||15 mL||1 tbsp|
|Green Onions||45 mL||1.5 Fl oz|
- In a large skill or on a grill, heat oil and sliced red peppers and green beans. Saute for 5 minutes or green beans start to become tender.
- Add garlic, soya sauce, ginger, and pulled beef. Continue to saute until green beans are al dente but starting to get crispy with the beef. Beef should reach a temperature of 160 F/70C.
- Add beef stock and simmer 1 minutes. Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water and thicken the mixture as needed.
- Finish with sesame oil and sliced green onions. Serve hot over steamed basmati rice.
- Optional: add toasted almonds just prior to serving. (Nutritional analysis will be different)
Serve with steamed basmati rice and toasted almonds.
Nutritional Info per 122 gm (4.3 oz)
|Calories (37.2% from fat)||146 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||1.55 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.107 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 gm|
|Vitamin A||8 RE|
|Vitamin C||12 mg|