191 gm (6.7 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Broiled Beef Burgers (41522)
|Broiled Beef Burger||25 each||25 each|
|Olive Oil, Extra Virgin||50 mL||1.7 fl oz|
|Onions, Fresh, Diced||600 g||1.3 lbs|
|Garlic, Minced Fine||12 g||0.6 oz|
|Bread, White||450 g||1 lbs|
|Beef, Au Jus||375 mL||12.7 fl oz|
|Mozerella Cheese||500 g||1.1 lbs|
- Place burgers on a baking sheet and cook in a pre -heated oven at 325 F (162 C) until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 F/70 C. Remove from baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add the olive oil and heat the pan. Add onions and garlic to pan, saute until tender and carmelized (brown). Remove from saucepan and set aside.
- Cut bread slices into round rings (removing the crust if desired). Alternately, use round loaf bread such as large baguette and cut into slices. Arrange the bread croutons on a baking sheet and toast in a 350F pre-heated oven until light brown. Remove and set aside.
- Shred the mozzarella cheese.
- To build the dish. Arrange cooked burgers on a clean baking tray, side-by-side. Add a portion (approx. 25 ml/24 gm) of the carmelized onion mix on top of the salisbury steak and spoon 15 mL (1 Tablespoon) of Beef Au Jus over the carmelized onions for moisture. Add one toasted crouton on top and gently press the stack together. Top with 25gm of mozzarella cheese and bake in a 325 F pre-heated until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve as a layer stack with sides.
Nutritional Info per 191 gm (6.7 oz)