250 mls/1 cup (154 g/5.4 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Grilled Diced Chicken Breast, FC (#43848)
|Grilled Diced Chicken Breast, Fully Cooked||1.125 kg||2 lbs 8 oz|
|Pasta, Rotini, dry||625 g||1 lbs 6 oz|
|Chickpeas, canned, drained & rinsed||410 ml||1 2/3 cup|
|Kalamata Olive, sliced, drained||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Feta Cheese, drained & crumbled||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Grape Tomatoes, cut in half||447 g||1 lb|
|Green Onions, chopped||75 g||3 oz|
|Green Zucchini, fresh, diced into 1/4"||313 g||11 oz|
|Greek & Feta Salad Dressing||310 ml||1 1/4 cups|
|Lemon Juice||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Black Pepper||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Parsley, dried||20 ml||4 tsp|
- The day before, thaw the diced, cooked chicken under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Cook the rotini pasta according to pasta directions and drain. Rinse with cold water and set aside. Once the pasta is cooled, place it into a large bowl.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse under cold running water. Drain the kalamata olive slices and the feta cheese. Slice the grape tomatoes into halves, chop the green onions and dice the fresh zucchini. Add all of these ingredients to the pasta.
- Pour the greek salad dressing over the salad along with the lemon juice, black pepper and parsley. Toss to coat and refrigerate at <40'F/4'C until service.
- Serve 250 mls/1 cup per serving using 2 #8 scoops or one 8 oz spoodle.
Serve on a green lettuce leaf with toasted garlic bread/pita bread and slices of cucumbers & tomatoes (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 250 mls/1 cup (154 g/5.4 oz)
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0.11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||18.86 RE|
|Vitamin C||7.33 mg|
|Calories from Protein||29 %|