1 each(178 g/6.2 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Natural Pulled Pork (#26980)
|Bread, (large slice Cuban or artisan-type)/cut in half||25 large slices||25 large slices|
|Blackforest Ham, sliced||500 g||1.1 Lbs|
|Schneiders Pulled Pork, cooked||1 Kg||2.2 Lbs|
|Swiss Cheese, Sliced||500 g||1.1 Lbs|
|Prepared Mustard||125 mL||4.2 Fl oz|
|Margarine||200 mL||6.8 Fl oz|
- Two days before, thaw cooked pulled pork in an insert pan in the refrigerator at 40'F/4'C or lower.
- Layer bread with margarine on one side and mustard on the other.
- Build the sandwiches with 20 grams sliced black forest ham, 40 grams pulled pork and place 20 grams of sliced swiss cheese on top.
- Grill on a hot surface or in a press (if possible), until the cheese melts. Pork should reach an internal temperature of 160 F/70 C for at least 15 seconds. .
- Cut in half on diagonal and serve hot.
Serve with a fresh cabbage or vegetable side salad (nutritional information not included)
Nutritional Info per 1 each(178 g/6.2 oz)
|Calories (42 % from fat)||429 kcal|
|Total Fat||20.7 gm|
|Saturated Fat||7.3 gm|
|Total Sugar||1.4 gm|
|Total Dietary Fiber||4.0 gm|
|Vitamin A||52.2 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.02 mg|